In this article you will learn how to edit your career page. The career page displays all of your open positions on one page. The career page is a great way to showcase all of the open positions in your company and allows candidates to apply for positions they are interested in. Let's get started.
Log to Idealinterviews.com
Navigate to Idealinterviews.com
Clink the Sign is as Employer button.
Enter your login credentials and click Continue. If you forgot your password, click the Forgot Password? link to reset it.
Click on the Career Page button to access Career Page and settings. Here are the available options:
1. Career Page button options
a. View - Opens a new window to view your Career Page.
b. Edit - Redirects to your Career Page settings.
c. Download QR code - Pop up to Download a QR Code for your Career Page.
d. Copy URL - Copies the URL to your Career Page.
2. ⚠️ It is important to note that ONLY Active Positions will be displayed on your career page.
3. Let's Edit the Career Page to match your brand.
4. From the Career Page Settings you can:
a. Download Your Career Page Qr Code
b. Copy your Career Page URL
c. Change your Career Page color and link theme.
d. Change the banner image.
e. Add your Company Description
f. Add your Social links
5. When you have everything perfect to match your Company brand and style, click the Save button to save your changes.
6. To Preview your Career Page, click the Preview Page button at the top of the page.
If you have any additional questions regarding this tutorial please feel free to reach out, we are here to help.
Contact by chat: Click on the chat bubble in the bottom right of your screen.
8:30am - 5:30pm EST
Monday - Friday