In this article you will learn how to build an interview and send interview invitations. One way interviews are created and sent from "Positions". Depending on the account you are subscribed too, you will have the ability to ask multiple questions, set a response time limit and even allow for re-takes. Let's get started.
Log to Idealinterviews.com
Navigate to Idealinterviews.com
Clink the Sign is as Employer button.
Enter your login credentials and click Continue. If you forgot your password, click the Forgot Password? link to reset it.
3. From the dashboard, click the + Add New button
4. First name the Position and Position Description.
5. Add your first Interview Question in the Question 1 input or choose from the bank of templates. Be sure to use proper grammar as these are the questions that your interviewee's will see and respond too.
6. Depending on the account you are subscribed too, you will have the ability to ask multiple questions, adjust the response time, and allow for re-takes.
Each question requires a couple settings:
1. Time Limit - Set the minimum and maximum allotted time to answer the question.
2. Attempts Allowed - Allow for re-takes
To add more questions, click the + Add Question button. You can add up to the maximum allowed question slots.
3. Max Question Slots Allowed - Max number of questions you can add to an interview.
7. Post Position, or Save Draft to edit later. For this tutorial, let's post the position. Click Post Position button.
8. After the position is successfully posted, a Share Position pop up window will appear to allow you to Copy the Interview Invitation URL or send out Interview Invitations by email. you will have the option to send out the interview from the Share Position window.
1. Invitation URL - Copy and use this URL publicly to allow anyone with the link to attend the one-way interview. If you choose to PAUSE the position later, this will become a dead link.
2. Email Invitation - Send interview invitations directly. For multiple emails separate by a comma.
9. Congratulations, you just created a Position and Interview. You will be directed back to your dashboard to view all positions in your account.
If you have any additional questions regarding this tutorial please feel free to reach out, we are here to help.
Contact by chat: Click on the chat bubble in the bottom right of your screen.
8:30am - 5:30pm EST
Monday - Friday