In this article, you will learn how to update your Company Information settings to showcase your company brand and culture to interviewees. Let's get started.
Log to Idealinterviews.com
5. Click on Manage Users from the drop-down menu.
6. From the Manage Users page you add and delete users.
Sub-users have limited access as they will not have complete control of the account but can send out new interview invites and create new positions on behalf of the company.
How to Add a New User
1. Click on Add User button
2. Fill out the First name, Last name, and Email fields. Click Submit Button.
3. After submitting the new user form, your new user will receive an email with instructions on how to join your team.
The new user will appear as pending status until they accept your request and finish setting up their sub-user account.
4. Once active, sub-users will appear in your Manage Users list.
How to Delete a New User
1. Navigate to https://idealinterviews.com/employer/manageusers
2. Click the Trash can icon, then click "Yes, delete it!" Warning - you can not revert a deleted user.
If you have any additional questions regarding this tutorial please feel free to reach out, we are here to help.
Contact by chat: Click on the chat bubble in the bottom right of your screen.
8:30am - 5:30pm EST
Monday - Friday