Let’s say you have multiple job ads being advertised and candidates are continuously flowing in. You can view the candidates in the Candidates - All tab but how can you filter them based on the position they applied to? Good question! Let me walk you through it.
1. Navigate to the Jobs page by clicking on Jobs > View All
2. Locate the job you want to view candidates for.
3. Once you’ve found the job, locate & click on the number shown under the “Applies” column
4. A window will appear showing you where your candidates are applying from. Scroll to the bottom of the window and click on the number listed in the “Total” row
5. A new tab will open showing you your hiring stages with only those candidates that applied to that specific job ad.
We hope you found this walk-thru helpful.
If you have any additional questions regarding this article please feel free to reach out, we are here to help.
Contact by chat: Click on the chat bubble in the bottom right of your screen.
8:30 am - 5:30 pm EST
Monday - Friday